Monday, November 3, 2008

The Patriots Begin!


"When you go through deep waters,
I will be with you...."
Isaiah 43:2




The Patriot Varsity Boys made a big time showing to everyone
in attendance at the Collegedale Jamboree.
The team started off with a win over CAYA in the first
game Saturday, knocked off the Atlanta Adventist Academy,
then capped off the evening with a win over the CAYA JV Team.
The Patriots started off the day Sunday where they left off,
beating the Georgia Cumberland Academy,
then off to a decisive victory over Battlefield Adventist.
Defense was the key to all five wins, with
the largest points allowed being 52.
The Junior Varsity Patriots gained experience
going head to head with all these teams, and ended the
day with confidence, upsetting the Atlanta team
in their final game. One common theme of the weekend
was how disciplined, well trained, and great attitudes
all of our players displayed during the jamboree.
The coaching staff and the parents left Collegedale
encouraged about our program.
To God be all the glory! GREAT JOB PATRIOTS!!!!!
WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that particular make. The prices for the shoes are approximately 350 bucks on every page. But finally I found this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hello dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices for the shoes are all over 310 bucks everwhere. But definitively I base this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good evening fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that exact brand. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are about 350 pounds everwhere. But for all I set this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good day ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that exact model. The prices as regards the boots were about 220 dollars on every page. But finally I found this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you tell me about these?